Massaging the breasts is a simple and yet powerful technique. Breast massage helps normalise the hormonal balance, harmonises the PMS and keeps your breasts firm. The massage increases the blood flow and blood circulation in the breasts and thus keeps them healthy and reduces the risk of breast cancer. It activates the ovaries’ sexual energy, which in turn activates the energy of the glands and organs. It also tones up the tissues of the sexual organs. In addition, it allows the expansion of the energy in the heart centre.
- Sit with your legs crossed. To experience full benefits you want a steady pressure on the opening of the vagina, especially on the clitoris – make sure that your heel is pressed against it. Alternatively, you can perform this exercise while sitting on a chair or the edge of a bed. You then need to sit on a fairly hard, round object such as a small ball or a rolled-up washcloth.
- Become aware of the connection between your breasts and sexual organs and feel the energy rising from your sexual organs to the breasts. You can contract and relax the vaginal muscles and the anus a few times to help you feel the energy.
- Warm your hands by rubbing them together vigorously. This will create heat in your hands by bringing the energy of your body into your palms and fingers. Place your hands on your breasts to feel the heat from your hands entering the skin.
- Maintaining constant contact with the skin start massaging your breasts. You can use coconut or any other natural oil. Gently pressing the breasts against the rib cage, massage in an upward, circular motion. Keep your awareness on your breasts.
- Change the direction – massage in an downward circular motion. Keep your attention on your breasts.
- Keep massaging your breasts for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Relax fully and thank yourself for taking care of your body.
The massage will leave you feel more feminine, beautiful and gently powerful. It will make you feel better about yourself and your body. You will feel more loving towards yourself and as a result more confident and attractive. For the best results practise regularly.
Image: painting by Toni Carmine Salerno